Friday, May 12, 2006

Because I have nothing better to do...

Technically, I should be studying. In reality, I am doing just about anything but. Here are some pictures from our last night of the law school bowling league. Also, there are some pictures from my weekend at Shawnee National Park. The pictures are from "The Garden of the Gods".

Finally, does anyone have any ideas about how to use iPhoto (Mac) to upload pictures to Blogger? I have to figure this out soon, as I will be in The Big City in two weeks and my clunky PC will not be accompanying me. Hope things are well!

3 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Just thought I'd say hi, from one country mouse to another!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that you're in the big city, I expected more updates. Here I am, a summer later, with fraggin' nothing. NOTHING.

I hope you can feel my simmering rage.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a hundred years. Anyway Sean and I are in Sierra Leone interning with the Special Court. So we obviously talk to one another. A lot - we're marooned in Africa.

We were talking about how back in the day austin powers said he wasn't attracted to you but we both thought you were the hottest girl around. A similar thing happened to me recently and it sucked balls. Not with James. We split.

It made me want to say hi. Which is a great thing to come out of two otherwise douchebaggy incidents.

I don't know if you even check this. But Sean says hi. Holla back.

Graduation is soon,
Tricia

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home