Monday, February 20, 2006

Watch me grow...

I mean, glow. Here are pictures of Doty. We are going to call these the "before" pictures (hopefully). Track Doty's transformation as he turns from an average law student into a mean, lean, injustice-fighting machine. If anyone else would like to participate in our game, please send me pictures of yourself (you can hide your face if you prefer - here in Chicago we have no shame). I will have more pictures as soon as I figure out how to get them off of my email.

4 Comments:

Blogger Toria said...

eew.

is he expecting twins?

8:58 AM  
Blogger LiserDoesLaw said...

Actually, it's a burrito.

1:20 PM  
Blogger borminator said...

So this is late, but perhaps you shoulda taken a shot of his bootay....this was where Lisa and I noticed his weight gain the most. Just cause he lives in the ghetto does not mean he gets to have ghetto booty. ;)

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really disappointed that all you "feminists" are foisting your body image facism on me.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home