Wednesday, September 14, 2005

And that's the only kind of ice cream truck I roll with...

Jess, you were right. The public did in fact demand an update. Life moves fast here in the big city and it gets really busy. These pictures are from additional adventures downtown with fellow transfer students and to the outlet mall with my new friend Jorge*. In the coming days, I will make two trips to New York (the REAL big city) and hopefully will have much to report. Ma, I promise the suit is not plain black.

*I have renamed Jorge to protect him from you freaks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Toria said...

UPDATE ME!

love, your blog.

7:25 AM  
Blogger LiserDoesLaw said...

Um, hellooooo? The public demands an update?

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MORE JORGE!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home